Miri International Airport (MYY) is a significant hub for central Borneo. From Peninsular Malaysia there are frequent flights from Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru on Malaysia Airlines and AirAsia. The airport is also connected to all major destinations in Malaysian Borneo, including Kuching and Kota Kinabalu. There are also international flights to Singapore from Miri.
- To/From Kuala Lumpur: Malaysia Airlines flies six times daily (except Sundays) between Kuala Lumpur and Miri, with one stopping over at Kuching; Malaysia Airlines operates five flights between Kuala Lumpur and Miri on Sundays, with one stopping over at Kuching. AirAsia also flies direct non-stop four times daily.
- To/From Johor Bahru: AirAsia flies on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- To/From Penang: AirAsia flies on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- To/From Kuching: Malaysia Airlines flies four flights daily, except on Saturdays, where it serves three flights. AirAsia flies two to three times daily.
- To/From Kota Kinabalu: AirAsia has one to two flights daily. MASWings flies several times daily between Kota Kinabalu via Labuan. It also serves several direct flights daily.
- To/From Singapore: Malaysia Airlines operates daily flights between Singapore and Miri via Kuching. On the other hand, AirAsia flies direct on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.