Be prepared for those unexpected emergencies. The Diver Stress & Rescue program will teach you about accident prevention and how to handle situations that might occur. You will learn how to avoid, recognize, and solve problems on the surface and underwater. Enhance your safety!
Suitable for: All Divers. Equip yourself with skill set on to prevent and handle unfavourable situations. This is also a prequsite for Professional and Technical diving certifications.
Course fee – RM 1699
- At least 15 years old
- Good health
- Emergency Training (React Right)
- Advanced Open Water Diver Qualification (AOW)
- Carefully read and sign a health statement, a standard safe diving practice to understand the statement, the liability exemption is both a risk agreement, a qualified diver experience course liability expiry expiry statement and other related documents. If the health statement has any answer yes, it is necessary to have a relevant medical certificate to start the course.
- 1 Classroom Theory Lesson & Exam
- Swimming Pool Training before trip – (maximise fun time on the island!)
- Digital Course Materials & Online Theory lesson
- Professional Fees
- Digital Certification Fees
- Scuba Rental Gear
- (BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Tanks and Weights, Fins, Mask, Snorkel)
- 5 Open Water Dives (boat/shore)
- Triple Sharing room @ Gem Island Boutique Resort
- React Right Specialty
- Transportation (Land or Flight to meeting point)
- Dive & Travel Insurance – check out Dive Assure here
- Physical copy of Dive Certificate Card – rm120
- Public Holiday Surcharges of rm50/night (based on travel dates)
- Tips and gratuity to dive and boat crew