Lets go diving!
SSI have a list of Specialty Courses designed to provide specialty dive training according to your interest.
Let it be Wreck Diving or Night Diving, the program provides in-depth with specialize skills to allow you to handle your dives better!
With the SSI Recognition Program, you will be rewarded with the Specialty Diver Recognition completing 2 specialties of your choice. Looking for more? Continue your adventures and earn your Advanced Open Water Recognition with 4 specialties!
|Pool Training||RM 650||1. Perfect Buoyancy|
2. Photo and videos
|Open Water||RM 750||1. Deep Dive|
2. Wreck Dive
3. Recreational Sidemount
4. Search and Recovery
5. Waves, Tides and Current
6. Navigation Dive
7. Night & Limited Visibility
*Do contact us for more specialty diver courses
|Dive Knowledge||RM 450||1. Enriched Air Nitrox|
2. Science of Diving
3. Equipment Techniques
- Min age: 12 years old (15 years old for Deep Specialty)
- Min qualifications: SSI open water diver or equivalent certification by recognized agencies.
- Open water training dives
- Full dive equipment rental
- Digital course material & e – certification
- Instructor fee
- Meals & accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the crew